24Bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) for Weigh Scales
اخطار: آخرین موجودی فعلی!
تاریخ در دسترس بودن
HX711 is a precision 24-bit analogto-digital converter (ADC) designed for weigh scales and industrial control applications to interface directly with a bridge sensor.
The input multiplexer selects either Channel A or B differential input to the low-noise programmable gain amplifier (PGA). Channel A can be programmed with a gain of 128 or 64, corresponding to a full-scale differential input voltage of ±20mV or ±40mV respectively, when a 5V supply is connected to AVDD analog power supply pin. Channel B has a fixed gain of 32. Onchip power supply regulator eliminates the need
for an external supply regulator to provide analog power for the ADC and the sensor. Clock input is flexible. It can be from an external clock source, a crystal, or the on-chip oscillator that does not require any external component. On-chip poweron-reset circuitry simplifies digital interface initialization.
There is no programming needed for the internal registers. All controls to the HX711 are through the pins.
• Two selectable differential input channels
• On-chip active low noise PGA with selectable gain of 32, 64 and 128
• On-chip power supply regulator for load-cell and ADC analog power supply
• On-chip oscillator requiring no external component with optional external crystal
• On-chip power-on-reset
• Simple digital control and serial interface: pin-driven controls, no programming needed
• Selectable 10SPS or 80SPS output data rate
• Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection
• Current consumption including on-chip analog power supply regulator: normal operation < 1.5mA, power down < 1uA
• Operation supply voltage range: 2.6 ~ 5.5V
• Operation temperature range: -40 ~ +85℃
• 16 pin SOP-16 package