ماژول رگولاتور اتوماتیک DC به DC کاهنده - افزاینده LTC3780
2,200,000 ریال بدون مالیات.
این محصول در انبار موجود نیست
اخطار: آخرین موجودی فعلی!
تاریخ در دسترس بودن
LTC3780 Constant Current undervoltage protection board Description
This module belongs to the automatic power-down, the input voltage is less than, greater than, equal to the output voltage, output voltage can be maintained stable. For example, set the output to 12V, when the input voltage is between 5 ~ 32V changes, the output voltage at 12V constant; constant current, constant voltage, undervoltage protection, and an output indication, fault indication, output overcurrent, over voltage, short circuit protection; all the components to achieve industrial applications; can be perfectly used in various applications, such as charging, high power LED drivers, power equipment, automotive power supplies.
1. Input voltage: DC5-32V, recommend the use of a voltage above 10V
2. Output voltage: DC1V-30V continuously adjustable; default 12V shipments;
3. Output Current: 10A (MAX) long 7A within the default 4A delivery;
4. Output power: long-term 80W, peak 130W, exceeding 80W please enhance heat dissipation;
5. Output ripple: 50mV (12V switch 12V, 5A measured);
6. Enter the reverse polarity protection: None, if necessary, please Schottky diode in series with the input;
7. Output anti-intrusion: None, if necessary charge, at the output Schottky diode in series;
8. Operating temperature range: -45 ~ + 85 ° C;
9. Size: 77.6 * 46.5 * 15mm (containing aluminum underside of the heat);
10. Short circuit protection: Yes;
Battery voltage protection adjustment method: (10V to 12V lead-acid battery undervoltage protection settings, turn off the output, for example)
to adjust the input power supply connected to 10V, adjust potentiometer undervoltage protection (clockwise to increase, counterclockwise to decrease ) until just the fault indicator (red) lights up, that setting is successful; so when the battery discharges to 10V, it will automatically cut off the power supply to protect the battery from damage.
Note: If not battery powered can not set;
2. output voltage adjustment method: connect the power input (voltage greater than the undervoltage protection value), the red light is not bright, blue lights, output connected multimeter, adjust the output voltage potentiometer ( clockwise to increase, decrease counter-clockwise), until the desired voltage;
Note: The normally red light does not light, blue light is on, otherwise it is a fault, input undervoltage lockout, output over-current protection, output short circuit protection, Troubleshooting on again.
3. Output current adjustment method: (to 12V input 12V lead-acid rechargeable battery, the charging current 5A, for example)
connected to 12V power input, output and coupled ammeter (red pen then output positive, black pen then negative, direct output short recommendation. with more than 15A ammeter, to prevent burning insurance), adjust the constant current potentiometer (clockwise to increase, counterclockwise to decrease) until the meter displays the desired value of 5A, remove the meter, connect the battery to charge properly.
Note: If used for constant pressure device, you only need to set the maximum output current.